1. How to Add a "Dislike" Option to Your Facebook Status Update?
The amazing "Status Magic" Facebook app can add a dislike button to any status updates posted via the app. You can also customize it to anything, such as "love," "hate," "disagree" or even "LOLs."
2. How to hide Status Updates from Certain People in Facebook?
You can select specific friends or group to see your status update.
3. How to Pre-Schedule Status Updates in Facebook?
The simplest way to schedule Facebook status updates is by using the easy, free Later Bro service.
4. How to Tag people in Status Updates?
To Tag someone in a status update just type "@" as you are writing the status update and start typing their Facebook name, An auto-generated list will then come up with people in your friends list whose name starts with the letters you've typed.
5. How to Add Symbols to your Facebook Status?
While smileys are yet to hit Facebook statuses, you can annoy or amuse your buddies with symbols right now, copy and Paste the symbols below into your status. For more symbols CLICK HERE
☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ☠ ☡ ☢ ☣
☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☮ ☯ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃
6. How to turn Your Status Updates Into a Colorful Word Cloud?
The Status Analyzer 3D app will look at what it is you've been chatting about lately and generate a list, and then a pretty, colorful, animated cloud which you can share with others.
7. How see Status Updates from around the World?
If you want to get a glimpse of the thoughts of Facebook users from around the world go to OPENBOOK
8. Play a Trick On Your Friends in Your Status Update
Post this link in your status update "http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363" looks like it could be a URL for anyone's Facebook profile, actually it takes anyone logged into Facebook to their own profile page, "prank".
More Tips and Tricks will be added... share in comments if you know something interesting